New customers welcome!!!
Winter is Coming and it’s time to schedule your systems.
Why have a professional company winterize your system? We make sure all drains and valves are free of water, and use a high powered compressor to blow air through your lines, which forces water out. Water left in the lines, even if no breakage occurs over the winters, tends to wear on the components, causing their life to severely deteriorate.
We also do winter work with your sprinkler system. Check out this website, or call us at 303.747.2810. It may not be too late to get that work done that did not get done this season. Start next Spring ready to go!
We do not advertise, most customers come to us through word of mouth.
NEW CLIENTS WELCOME – call or email now
We are welcoming new clients –
- 2 year warranty for parts/labor
- scheduling notifications in spring and fall
- only use certified technicians
- 9 years in business with many satisified references
Many people ask when is a good time to winterize their system in Boulder County. Every season I hear people convinced both that it will be a mild October then it ends up getting cold quickly. Since we do not have a crystal ball to guide our customers, we leave the timing up to you. Here are some factors to consider:
- In a nutshell, if you do it early, there will be no freeze concern, hopefully (after all – it is Colorado)
- If you have new plantings or veggies/flower beds you want to keep going, you can use a hose instead of leaving your system on. Yes, hose dragging can be annoying, but is helpful at this in-between time.
- In general, freezes get harder and longer going into November
- If you know a freeze is coming and your system is not winterized, go to the tab at the top of the page “FREEZE WARNING”
- All in all, how lucky do you feel?
Posted in boulder, boulder county, Freeze, lafayette, longmont, louisville, Lyons, new customers, niwot, superior, Uncategorized, Winter Services, winterizations
Tagged boulder county, freeze, Lyons, new customers, warning, winterization