NEW CLIENTS WELCOME – call or email now
We are welcoming new clients –
- 2 year warranty for parts/labor
- scheduling notifications in spring and fall
- only use certified technicians
- 9 years in business with many satisified references
Many people ask when is a good time to winterize their system in Boulder County. Every season I hear people convinced both that it will be a mild October then it ends up getting cold quickly. Since we do not have a crystal ball to guide our customers, we leave the timing up to you. Here are some factors to consider:
- In a nutshell, if you do it early, there will be no freeze concern, hopefully (after all – it is Colorado)
- If you have new plantings or veggies/flower beds you want to keep going, you can use a hose instead of leaving your system on. Yes, hose dragging can be annoying, but is helpful at this in-between time.
- In general, freezes get harder and longer going into November
- If you know a freeze is coming and your system is not winterized, go to the tab at the top of the page “FREEZE WARNING”
- All in all, how lucky do you feel?