NEW CLIENTS WELCOME – call or email now
We are welcoming new clients –
- 2 year warranty for parts/labor
- scheduling notifications in spring and fall
- only use certified technicians
- 9 years in business with many satisified references
Many people ask when is a good time to winterize their system in Boulder County. Every season I hear people convinced both that it will be a mild October then it ends up getting cold quickly. Since we do not have a crystal ball to guide our customers, we leave the timing up to you. Here are some factors to consider:
- In a nutshell, if you do it early, there will be no freeze concern, hopefully (after all – it is Colorado)
- If you have new plantings or veggies/flower beds you want to keep going, you can use a hose instead of leaving your system on. Yes, hose dragging can be annoying, but is helpful at this in-between time.
- In general, freezes get harder and longer going into November
- If you know a freeze is coming and your system is not winterized, go to the tab at the top of the page “FREEZE WARNING”
- All in all, how lucky do you feel?
Posted in boulder, boulder county, Freeze, lafayette, longmont, louisville, Lyons, new customers, niwot, superior, Uncategorized, Winter Services, winterizations
Tagged boulder county, freeze, Lyons, new customers, warning, winterization
In other words, does your sprinkler system work as reliably and efficiently as you want it to?
- Are you hand watering those areas where you just “make do” – wasting water and your personal time?
- Do you want to be able to trust your system when you go vacation?
- Do you want to fix your concerns this year so you can be ahead of the game next year?
We excel in taking an existing troubled system and making it efficient and easy to use. We also make additions, and reconfigure your system to your home upgrades.
As fall stealthy approaches, take stock of your current system’s strengths and weaknesses. Arrange a consultation/estimate with us to get advice from a seasoned professional who understands the requirements that your system needs to be efficient and reliable for you and your landscape.
We see how much hard work our clients put into their landscapes and are privileged they choose us to maintain their sprinklers.
Contact us early for your winterization scheduling
Posted in boulder, boulder county, boulder sprinklers, consultation/estimate, garhart, lafayette, longmont, louisville, Lyons, maintenance, niwot, superior, System Improvements, winterizations
Tagged boulder, boulder county, boulder sprinklers, consultation/estimate, cottonwood sprinkler, lafayette, longmont, louisville, Lyons, maintenance, niwot, repair, superior, winterization