Looks like Sunday night and Monday night are bringing freezing temps
If your system is not winterized, please check out the FREEZE WARNING tab above to prepare.
NEW CLIENTS WELCOME – call or email now
We are welcoming new clients –
- 2 year warranty for parts/labor
- scheduling notifications in spring and fall
- only use certified technicians
- 9 years in business with many satisified references
Many people ask when is a good time to winterize their system in Boulder County. Every season I hear people convinced both that it will be a mild October then it ends up getting cold quickly. Since we do not have a crystal ball to guide our customers, we leave the timing up to you. Here are some factors to consider:
- In a nutshell, if you do it early, there will be no freeze concern, hopefully (after all – it is Colorado)
- If you have new plantings or veggies/flower beds you want to keep going, you can use a hose instead of leaving your system on. Yes, hose dragging can be annoying, but is helpful at this in-between time.
- In general, freezes get harder and longer going into November
- If you know a freeze is coming and your system is not winterized, go to the tab at the top of the page “FREEZE WARNING”
- All in all, how lucky do you feel?
Posted in boulder, boulder county, Freeze, lafayette, longmont, louisville, Lyons, new customers, niwot, superior, Uncategorized, Winter Services, winterizations
Tagged boulder county, freeze, Lyons, new customers, warning, winterization